Product information "Gigahertz High-Frequency Analyzer Set HFE59B"
Broad-band measuring instrument for the professional assessment of high-frequency load situations. Necessary to determine suitable remediation measures and to examine their effectiveness. User-friendly instrument for professionals. The scope of functions and the design are geared to the practice of building-biology.
• frequency range: 800 MHz ... 2 500 MHz (3 300 MHz with additional tolerance) with directional decoupled LogPer antenna
• frequency range: 27 MHz ... 2 500 MHz (3 300 MHz with additional tolerance) with quasi-isotropic ultra broad-band antenna UBB27_G3
• accuracy: 3 dB, 5 digits
• peak value holding function for professional, reproducible measuring results
• peak value and mean value display (switchable)
• radar/UMTS optimization (2 MHz video band width) selectable
• DC output for long-term recordings, audio output, standardized AC output
• identification of pulsed radiation sources by means of a modulated frequency-proportional audio signal, such as mobile radio communication (GSM, UMTS), cordless telephone systems (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radio
• Contents: measuring instrument, attachable directional Log Per antenna with antenna cable, ultra broad-band antenna UBB27_G3 with nut inserts, high-pass filter HP800_G3, amplifier HV10_27G3, attenuator DG20_G3, plastic carrying case, internal NiMH battery, power unit/charger, detailed operating instructions (in German and English), information on the subject of “electromagnetic smog”