The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete is a perfectly balanced product combination for professional users in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). The offer includes two special features: First, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM is supplied in an exclusive and extremely practical Rimowa® hard shell aluminium case. And second, despite the enormous value of the case, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete is less expensive than the combined cost of the individual products.
One might wonder about the point of kitting out a bioresonance device designed for static use with such a valuable suitcase. The obvious answer is that the Rimowa® case provides the perfect protection for a valuable device. However, there is another reason. Increasingly, TCM-therapists are providing home care to clients. We have therefore often been asked to make the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM more "mobile". Because the Rimowa® case is equipped with coupled wheels, it makes it very handy to transport the device without needing to carry the case.
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete offer comes with the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM bioresonance device, the Rayoscan and all of the important RAH software modules.
Please note: As traditional Chinese medicine does not belong to the classic school medicine, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM is not recognised by the regulatory authorities and is therefore considered a non-medical device, even though it would satisfy all the tests for a medical device.
Here at a glance the classification of all the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 devices:
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.: Class IIa medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM:
Non-medical device Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 BB: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0: Non-medical device
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete (Art.-Nr.: 40416) includes:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM
- Protection cup with lid
- Measuring cup with lid
- USB-Stick for PDF printing
- Mains power pack/charger
- Rechargeable battery for temporary protection in the event of power failure
- Memory management of up to 5 dedicated programs
- 54 integrated harmonising programs
- Update module with WiFi antenna and stand
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy, Art. 46020
- Client management for up to 1000 client, Art. 46040
- RAH C module, Art. 46083
- Rayonex Analyses and Harmonisation system (RAH), Art. 46085
- Rayoscan hardware and software, incl. 60 cm Rayoscan electrode cable and 100
Rayoscan pads, Art. 46094
- Rayotensor with wooden handle, protective coating, connecting lead, spring wire, Art. 362
- 5x RAH "Green Card", Art. 35910
- Fabric detector: fitted sheet measuring 1.85 m x 0.8 m with 3 m connection cable, Art. 30323
- Pack of 4 fabric detector: 30 cm long, with Velcro fastener and 1.5 m connecting lead,
- Pointed detector for precise testing and harmonisation of meridian points, Art. 314
- Rimowa® case
- Packing case
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete is also available for rent. Minimum rental period: 6 months.
The total price of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete offers an enormous saving and is far lower than the combined cost of the individual products (this doesn't even take into account the Rimowa® case)
Further information can also be found under the following products:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete Premium, Art. 40417
- Rayoscan pads, Blue Sensor, Type VL-00-S, 1000 pcs., Art. 35931
Please note that the table illustrated is not included in the scope of supply of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM Complete.