The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete is a perfectly balanced product combination for professional users in veterinary medicine. The offer includes two special features: First, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET is supplied in an exclusive and extremely practical Rimowa® hard shell aluminium case. And second, despite the enormous value of the case, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete is less expensive than the combined cost of the individual products.
One might wonder about the point of kitting out a bioresonance device designed for static use with such a valuable suitcase. The obvious answer is that the Rimowa® case provides the perfect protection for a valuable device. However, there is another reason. Increasingly, VET-therapists are providing home care to patients. We have therefore often been asked to make the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET more "mobile". Because the Rimowa® case is equipped with coupled wheels, it makes it very handy to transport the device without needing to carry the case.
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete offer comes with the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET bioresonance device, the Rayoscan and all of the important RAH software modules.
Please note: As there is no medical device ordinance in the veterinary sector as there is in human medicine, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET is not recognised by the regulatory authorities and is therefore considered a non-medical device, even though it would satisfy all the tests for a medical device!
Here at a glance the classification of all the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 devices:
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.: Class IIa medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 BB: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0: Non-medical device
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete (Art.-Nr.: 40411) includes:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET
- Protective cup with lid
- Measuring cup with lid
- USB stick for PDF printing
- Mains power pack/charger
- Rechargeable battery for temporary protection in the event of a power failure
- Memory management with up to 5 dedicated programmes
- 54 integrated harmonisation programmes
- Update module with WiFi antenna and stand
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy, Art. 46020
- Client management for up to 1000 clients, Art. 46040
- RAH C module, Art. 46083
- Rayonex VET module Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 (RAH VET), Art. 46087
- Rayoscan hardware and software, incl. 60 cm Rayoscan electrode cables and 100
Rayoscan pads, Art. 46094
- Rayotensor with wooden handle, protective coating, connecting lead, spring wire, Art. 362
- 5x RAH “Green Card”, Art. 35910
- Fabric detector: Horse blanket with case, Art. 30360
- Fabric detector: for small dogs, Art. 30365
Fabric detector: for large dogs, Art. 30366
- Sickle detector small, Art. 30368
- Sickle detector large, Art. 30367
- Rimowa® case
- Packing case
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete is also available for rent. Minimum rental period: 6 months.
The total price of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete offers an enormous saving and is far lower than the combined cost of the individual products (this doesn't even take into account the Rimowa® case)
Further information can also be found under the following products:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete Premium, Art. 40412
- Rayoscan pads, Blue Sensor, Type VL-00-S, 1000 pcs., Art. 35931
Please note that the table illustrated is not included in the scope of supply of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET Complete.